Sunday 29 January 2017

2016: A Year of Creativity

No comments
Works of 2016
2016 had been a colorful year for me. I've been painting since 2015 as part of a subject in my college course that time. I never knew that I will fall in love with it and make it a hobby. On January 2016, I posted two watercolor paintings and many people liked it so I was inspired to create more. Surprisingly, one of my artworks has been featured on an art page as well. I also posted an artwork of mine on Guhit Pinas (--an art group wherein Filipino artists post their artworks and exchange ideas/tips with co-members) and it gained more than thousands of likes. I was very motivated to create art and share my talent to others. On February 2016, I created this blog and also started doing art tutorials on youtube
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrFI_UQhk-G4wTEK0giEiA). 
 Anyway, here are my works of 2016!


Watercolor

Watercolor
Watercolor and Acrylic

Watercolor

Watercolor

Watercolor

Watercolor

Watercolor and Coffee

Acrylic

Watercolor 

Watercolor

Watercolor

Acrylic

Acrylic

Watercolor
Watercolor
Watercolor

Watercolor

Also, I sold four (4) paintings for this year! YAAAAAAAAY!


"Milky Way"
Acrylic on Canvas (18" x 24")
"Shadows of Love"
Acrylic on Canvas (18" x 22")
"Sunflower"
Acrylic on Canvas (12" x 18")
"Serene"
Acrylic on Canvas (12" x 14")

ART FOR SALE

"Waterfalls"
Acrylic on Canvas (20" x 30")

Art has the power to transform, to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate. Making art gives me happiness. It adds purpose to my life. ART CHANGES EVERYTHING.

"We are all artists, painting our lives on the canvas of reality, Mix the colors your own way and apply emotion liberally. Don't be afraid to let your brushstrokes show and above all else, make sure your art has soul." -Cristen Rodgers

So what are you waiting for? CREATE SOMETHING TODAY!


No comments :

Post a Comment